This depression workbook includes:
- Primer on PPD―Discover if you might have PPD, take a look at common causes and risk factors, and see how PPD can impact your partner.
- Lasting relief―The CBT-based postpartum strategies in this depression workbook will help you adopt a positive mindset, improve your mood, deepen your relationships, and find time to recharge.
- Parents like you―Find kinship in real-life scenarios from other parents, paired with practical advice, simple tips, and interactive exercises.
The workbook provides the strategies, tools, and support you’ll need for a healthy and happy transition into parenthood.
Professional Praise for The Postpartum Depression Workbook
“Drawing on years of clinical practice of working with pregnant and postpartum clients, Abigail Burd has done an incredible job creating a home-based program and treatment manual to help understand, manage and overcome all the mood shifts and anxieties that comes with motherhood. If you are not seeing a maternal mental health therapist, this workbook is the very next best thing. I will be recommending this workbook to all of my clients.” -Alison Reminick, MD, Director, Women’s Reproductive Mental Health Program, University of California San Diego
“This workbook gives new and expectant parents a clear set of expectations and the related tools to manage common reproductive mental health issues. Abby has taken years of experience and combined her knowledge with best practices in evidence-based psychotherapy practice to give parents a surprisingly accessible and easy-to-apply approach to managing your family’s health in the transition to parenthood. Do yourself a favor and read this before AND after the pregnancy!” -Daniel Singley, Ph.D., Early fatherhood researcher and Founder of The Center for Men’s Excellence
“This is the guide to postpartum depression that I will be recommending from now on. Abby writes with warmth and compassion while offering concise, practical and useful tips for mothers suffering from PPD. This book is will help so many people, and I am so grateful that it exists.” -Diana Spalding, MSN CNM, Senior Education Editor at Motherly and writer of The Motherly Guide to Becoming Mama.
The paperback version of The Postpartum Depression Workbook is a beautifully-designed text with ample space for writing and reflection. Printed in the US.
- Item Weight : 15 ounces
- Paperback : 180 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1647398371
- Product Dimensions : 7.25 x 0.5 x 8.75 inches
- ISBN-13 : 978-1647398378
- Publisher : Rockridge Press; Workbook Edition (October 13, 2020)
- Language : English